Technical Product Manager - Subscriptions and Monetization
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Manager Subscriptions & Monetization. You will join an established cross-functional product team of frontend developers, backend developers and designers working on subscription and payment solutions that provide access for tens of thousands of medical students and physicians worldwide every day to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Why this role exists
In order to use AMBOSS every medical student and physician worldwide needs to become a member first. Memberships are sold as subscriptions and optional add-ons via our payments and checkout system across all markets worldwide.
A wide range of teams within AMBOSS ranging from Sales, Marketing, Markets over Finance, Accounting and Support rely on this system in their everyday operations. While we are constantly entering new markets the system needs to adapt accordingly.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Maintain and extend our monetization solutions based on customer data & insights, requirements from our markets, marketing and sales teams while ensuring legal and financial compliance (50% hands-on).
- Foster technical excellence to retain a reliable, expandable and flexible solution.
- Be our internal knowledge resource and go-to person for all subject matter
What you’ll need to be successful
- You have 10+ years practical experience in modern software development and have led complex engineering efforts. You know what it takes to deliver while encouraging a healthy, supportive and autonomous team environment.
- Experience defining and delivering ecommerce platforms and payment services - experience with subscription management, especially with Chargebee, is big plus
- Eagerness to grow within a modern, cross-functional product org - experience working with mature UX design, research, and data peers as part of teams as well as collaboration with various stakeholders
- Analytical, data-driven, and pragmatic mindset
- Experience in a scale-up or high growth technology company (not just small start-ups) is a plus
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job