Business Development Team Lead
Hello, we are AMBOSS, and we are looking for someone to lead our business development team in North America. The scope and the scale of the role is quite significant where you will lead a great team, and help usher in the next phase of our growth across the United States.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Sales at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, our sales team offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As the team leader at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Drive the best practices on lead generation and management through all possible channels.
- Support business development team members to groom pipeline and to increase market share and sales.
- Track performance and detect trends and patterns within both financial and customer information to make smart, data-driven decisions.
- Serve as a mentor to team members on how to manage, analyze and interpret data. Enable the team in making data-driven decisions.
- Develop and implement compelling offers for US medical students that are in line with strategic goals and student needs
- Build and lead a high-performing business development team to drive growth in the US market.
What you will bring
- 3+ years in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Success, or similar roles.
- 1+ year leadership and team management experience.
- Knowledge of Sales- and CRM tools (bonus points if you have HubSpot experience!).
- Exceptional communication and people management skills and the ability to build and lead a high-performing team.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a creative mindset and the ability to drive appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- Comprehensive experience in managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders while focusing on the delivery of results in the form of leads and sales in an agile environment.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job