Senior Organic Marketing Manager (US Market)
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Organic Marketing Manager - US Market. In this role, you will engage with our target audience (medical students and physicians), drive awareness and commercial results through a variety of our organic channels. You’ll have ownership over the marketing strategy and execution for our organic channels. In order to coordinate content creation and distribution, you will work closely with other teams such as Marketing Operations, Performance Marketing, Video, and Design.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally. Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Identify the most relevant and attractive pieces of content and promote them to relevant audiences in order to drive the adoption of Amboss' product.
- Conceptualize and optimize our organic channels (blog, App Store, YouTube, newsletter, social media) and drive organic traffic.
- Create, execute and optimise channel-specific strategies based on the product development, market demands, and gaps.
- Analyse the performance of our campaigns and optimise growth strategies based on the market’s KPIs.
- Engage with stakeholders and align activities across the business, e.g. collaboration with Marketing Operations, Content, Design, and Video teams for text/asset production and distribution.
- Adopt SEO best practices to make Amboss content discoverable on organic channels.
What you will bring
- English proficiency, 5+ years of experience in organic & content marketing in a similar role in a start-up or any other fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in creating and promoting organic content for social media.
- Excellent understanding of the US social media landscape and tools and the ability to adapt and integrate market-specific requirements without compromising the overall objective of the content or campaign.
- Ability to collaborate with different Marketing teams, e.g Performance Marketing, Creative team etc, while still being independent in terms of campaign creation.
- Ability to understand a niche audience and address them in an effective way.
- Ability to understand and analyse the impact of organic marketing activities and ability to critically reflect and deep dive.
- SEO understanding and fundamentals.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job